ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Please read these terms below carefully before using the website, application and all other services offered by SuperLilo Sdn Bhd. Please do not access or use any of our website, application, and/or services if you do not and/or is unable to agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions as stated below.
USE OF THE APPLICATION AND ITS SERVICES
- You are solely responsible for all access to the Site that occurs.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. The Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying our essential maintenance on the Site.
- You are forbidden at any time from uploading information and/or content that contains or promotes violence, nudity, discriminatory, pornographic, and unlawful or hateful behavior.
- You are not allowed to solicit or use the login credentials of other users of the Application nor are you allowed to create an account for anyone other than yourself. An exception to the promulgation of this rule will only be granted for the exception of people or businesses whom have been expressly authorized to create and/or manage the accounts of their employers or clients.
- You are not allowed to use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity.
- You shall not impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
You are forbidden to use the Application and its services for any illegal means or for purposes that contravenes the laws, rules and regulations of the host country (Malaysia) and the respective country of which you originate, including but not limited to any copyright laws.
You are forbidden from adapting, modifying or altering the Site, Application and its services and/or change, modify or alter another application, website, or service in a way that implies its association with the Site, Application, and/or SuperLilo.
- You shall not create or distribute unwanted or harassing communication including but not limited to, email, comments, posts to any of our users.
SECURITY AND SAFETY
- You shall be responsible for the safety and security of your password.
- You must not disrupt or destruct the Application and its services by uploading any malicious codes, viruses, software, spyware.
COPYRIGHTS AND ATTRIBUTIONS
- In accessing and using the Site, you may submit to us your own images, photographs, text or other content (collectively “Your Content“). SuperLilo does not claim ownership of Your Content. By submitting Your Content to us, you give us permission to store Your Content on our servers and use your content for the limited purpose of providing the Site and Services. We will not use Your Content to market, promote or advertise the Site or Services without your express consent. You represent and warrant that you either own Your Content or we have consent from the applicable intellectual property rights owner to make Your Content available to us for use on the Site.
- No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of Your Content, as provided herein. SuperLilo is under no obligation to post or use any of Your Content provided and may remove any of Your Content at any time in our sole discretion.
- You must not post content that infringes on the rights of others.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- You may enable various online services, such as social networking sites, to be directly integrated into your experience with the Site. To take advantage of these features, we may ask you to register for or log into the services on the websites of their respective providers.
- By enabling third party services within the Site, you are allowing and authorizing us (a) to pass your log-in information to these service providers for this purpose and (b) to receive information and content from such third party services.
- Please remember that the manner in which third party services use, store and disclose your information is governed solely by the policies of such third parties, and SuperLilo will have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party site that may be enabled within their services.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
The link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
- Misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
- Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
- You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors.
You may not:
- print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission; and
- delete, change or modify in any way the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the Site.
- All goodwill generated from the use of our trademark will inure to our exclusive benefit.
THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The images, photographs, card designs and other content (collectively, the “Third Party Content“) contained in our Site may consist of the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names or other intellectual property of third parties. These portions of the Third Party Content are provided for the convenience of certain users of the Services who are expressly authorized to use them by their owners.
- You may not use any third party intellectual property without such express authorization.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- Without limitation, SuperLilo shall not be liable in any manner for any data or usage limits, caps or restrictions, or any rates or charges, applied to or assessed on your devices by any third party that result from your use of the Site or otherwise.
- The foregoing is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
COMMUNICATION TO US
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CHANGES TO OUR TERMS
- SuperLilo reserves the right to modify the terms in this agreement at any time, and a user will be notified by means such as an update on the Site, the Application, or any other means and places deem appropriate by SuperLilo.
For clarifications, please contact us at email@example.com